Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Compleat Software, will collect and use your personal data in the course of providing services to our customers and potential customers. We provide software and associated support services for SMEs that eliminates paper and unites finance, procurement and budget holders - providing an accurate, real-time picture of company finances.
Why does Compleat Software need to collect and store personal data?
We need to collect and store personal data in order for us to provide you with services or information about our services when you request it.
We need to collect personal data in order to contact our customers and prospective customers, to provide specific service and support solutions and the operate our business.
We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We will only contact you directly for marketing purposes where you have given consent for this and in compliance with both the GDPR and PECR.
Will Compleat Software share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Compleat Software in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Compleat Software’s procedures.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data from any of our customers or suppliers.
How will Compleat Software use the personal data it collects about me?
Compleat Software will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Compleat Software is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Compleat Software contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. The information you provide will be subject to strict measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
We will only contact you in direct connection with the services we provide to you, or where we are permitted to send you marketing information under the terms of the GDPR and PECR.
Can I find out what personal data Compleat Software holds about me?
Compleat Software will, at your request, confirm what information we hold about you, how it is processed and on what legal basis. If Compleat Software does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information subject to use being able to confirm your identity:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Compleat Software or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Compleat Software accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
• driving licence
• birth certificate
• utility bill (from the last 3 months)
• Bank statement (from the last 3 months)
Contact details of our Data Privacy Officer:
|Contact Name:||Philip Douglas|
|Address line 1:||1 Watervole Way|
|Address line 2:||Doncaster|
|Address line 3:||South Yorkshire|
|Address line 4:||DN4 5JP|