About this event
We all know that accounts payable can feel like a thankless task. Whether you have a fully paper-based invoice capture and approval process or have adopted automation for some aspects, it still takes a huge amount of time to complete tasks which add little to no value to your business. On top of that, issues with late payments, duplicate invoices and supplier queries take up further time and can cause friction between finance and budget holders…but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Compleat can show you an affordable and more efficient way of working, which betters your accounts payable process from the second your supplier invoice is received to the moment the transaction is posted to your finance system. Want to know more? Then this webinar is for you.
What will this webinar show me?
We'll discuss how to:
- Capture every invoice on arrival; NEVER lose an invoice again
- Remove 100% of paper!
- Fully automate the selection of GL coding AND approval process
- Minimalize human touch
- Speed up the approval process (online or via our mobile approvals app)
- Enabling timely supplier payments
- Faster month-end closes
- Integrate tightly with your existing accounting software
- Invoices posted automatically on final approval
- Deliver a “real-time” view of every invoice from the moment it arrives
- Including our unique “cash requirements” reporting
Who should attend?
Accounts payable and administration staff: frustrated with processing paper and wasting time with manual laborious processes.
Finance managers: tired of chasing directors for approvals and who want to see the exact status of every invoice from the second it arrives.
Budget holders and approvers: who want to access information on supplier spend, improve supplier relationships and view real-time financial information.
Join us to see for yourself how our self-service invoice automation solution will quickly revolutionise your processes.
About our Speaker
Rory Forbes, Divisional Director
Rory has 30 years’ experience in the design, development, sales, deployment and support of multiple accounting and ERP solutions including Infor SunSystems, Agresso, IBM Concorde XAL, Exact and Omicron.