About this event
Did you know that 76% of businesses believe that closer collaboration between finance and procurement can be achieved by leveraging end-to-end P2P technology? But did you also know that of this, only 10% of businesses have integrated both procurement and finance automation technology in place? (Source: The future of purchase to pay: trends report, 2017). So what is stopping them?
In most businesses, purchasing actually takes place outside the realm of accounting, by budget holders, and as the transaction is processed, accounts payables teams are left chasing down paper or email evidence that the purchase was ever authorised in the first place. However, if you want to achieve better spend control and visibility the solution is simple: automation.
What will this webinar show me:
In this webinar, you will discover the innovative software that will help you:
- centralise budget control with access to real-time cross-functional budgets,
- increase productivity streamline workflows ensuring purchasing processes are followed,
- maximise the effectiveness of spend due to increased visibility.
Who should attend?
- Procurement managers who want full visibility into their budgets and the ability to maximise spend in real time.
- Finance and accounts payable professionals looking to better align with budget holders, procurement and approvers so that they aren’t fact-finding and searching for paper and email evidence of spend.
- Budget holders (functional & operational managers) who manage the relationships with external suppliers and are frequently called upon to “approve” invoices.
- Executives who want a clearer (and real-time) view of company finances as and when invoices are approved and paid.
Join us to see for yourself how our purchase-to-pay and procurement automation solutions can help you streamline your current processes.
About our Speaker
Rory Forbes, Divisional Director
Rory has 30 years’ experience in the design, development, sales, deployment, and support of multiple accounting and ERP solutions including Infor SunSystems, Agresso, IBM Concorde XAL, Exact, and Omicron.