Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the finance software business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving & innovating. The fast pace brings variety & challenge, along with continued growth & opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic & passionate individuals to join us as we expand.
For this role we are looking for someone to join our dedicated Marketing team as we continue to grow our market voice, take cutting edge products to market, ensure customer engagements & build a world class partner program across the UK, US & Australia.
Who Are We?
Over the last 12 to 18 months Compleat Software has grown at an incredible rate, now with more than 80 staff across 3 key regions: UK, US & Australia.
We are a market leading innovative provider of web-based Purchase Order & Purchase Invoice automation software to all business sizes & sectors. This solution eliminates paper & unites finance, procurement & budget holders - providing an accurate, real-time picture of company finances.
Our mission is to deliver advanced and affordable real-time financial, purchasing, invoicing and budget automation software that empowers budget holders and finance professionals, in any business globally, to enable our customers to achieve the extraordinary.
And that isn’t all. As a business we are Carbon Neutral & are building cutting edge spend analytics data to highlight, for our customers, the Carbon impacts their purchases have.
Although the role will vary from time to time, the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Work with your Marketing colleagues to deliver product communications to customers in line with business needs & changes.
- Engage with Support, Customer Success & Product Development to stay ahead of product updates, changes & releases.
- Support in the creation of Help Centre documentation & regular release / patch notes & ensure delivery on time. Including proof reading & sense checking documentation & copy.
- Take ownership of the new Compleat Community – including assessing existing community & recommending any changes to the build.
- Ensure that the Help Centres & the Compleat Community are on brand & updated as appropriately.
- Research & develop innovative solutions to delivering content.
- Construct in-app communications to deliver popup and guide communications via ChurnZero.
- Build email & in-app campaigns for customer comms, promotions & to prompt webinar registrations.
- Communicate product developments to our Partners.
- A good working knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite.
- An interest in web development concepts.
- Ability to independently research, and gather information needed to support the production of product focused content.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines, across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of Zendesk products (Guide, Community, Support, Gather).
- Experience of Churnzero, Pendo or similar digital adoption platform.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Able to occasionally travel across the UK is required including occasional overnight stay.
- Previous exposure to Purchase to Pay (P2P) or ERP/accounting software would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience in the B2B space would be extremely beneficial.
Compleat is a highly configurable and powerful Unified Spend Management platform comprising a Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) system with a range of supporting modules supporting property management, timesheets, employee expenses, Advanced Spend Analytics, and e-Invoicing.
We need team members who can easily adapt in an ever-changing environment. Some of our clients are the leaders in their field & we must be the leaders in ours!
Ready To Apply?