Technical Presales Consultant
Become a member of a fast-growing North America start-up team providing the pre-sales and solution architect consulting services to the sales and enablement team.
What does it take?
This involves working with direct end user customer, those end user customers managed by our channel partners as well as a growing number of leading resellers and software authors utilizing our solutions. Knowledge of accounting/ERP solutions from entry level, mid-market and enterprise grades as well as API’s used to streamline these approaches hugely advantageous. This is fast paced opportunity where we work as a team and the needs can change on a daily/weekly basis, adaptability is a key asset of this role as it will evolve.
Technical Pre-Sales consultant responsibilities
- Provide demos to prospective customers and prospective partners
- Engage in reviewing/building out needs analysis and project scope
- API Knowledge to be able to discuss and design the scope for integration projects
- Support the sales team and enablement team to problem solve and solution architect
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Working knowledge of Accounting/ERP Software, APIs and import/export capabilities
- Solid presentation skills
- Background in chairing workshops, building out requirements and statement of work
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Beneficial but not essential experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Accounting background
- BI background
- Light programming experience
Ready to apply?