Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the finance software business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. The fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join us as we expand.
Compleat Software is a market leading innovative provider of web-based Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice automation software to all business sizes and sectors. This solution eliminates paper and unites finance, procurement and budget holders - providing an accurate, real-time picture of company finances.
Our mission is to deliver advanced and affordable real-time financial, purchasing, invoicing and budget automation software that empowers budget holders and finance professionals, in any business globally, to make more informed and smarter spend decisions.
About the Role
Due to fantastic business growth we are looking for a motivated, committed and dynamic individual to join our well-established team. Our Technical Dashboards Specialist will develop, deploy and maintain our customers financial reporting and analytics, ensuring the data is reviewed, prioritised and delivered, whilst ensuring quality and timely outputs. The ideal candidate will have experience with SQL and SSRS, and will be confident SSAS and SSIS.
What we’re looking for in our Technical Dashboards Specialist
- Deliver enhancements/bug fixes to existing reporting, whilst design and develop new solutions for new reporting.
- Liaise with the finance teams to identify their reporting needs and requirements.
- Work to ensure the existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Communicates well to ensure stakeholders are fully informed and aware of progress, as well as being able to provide advice on best practice.
- Continually review the ongoing stream or requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised. Key Skills of the role
- An analytical, troubleshooting mindset, with a logical approach to problem solving
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS)
- SQL Service Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Desirable to have SharePoint and Azure experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proactive nature alongside having natural commercial acumen. They will be a self-starter with enthusiasm to make the role a success in order to deliver excellent customer service.
What’s in it for you?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Not only is the company going places but we also offer to great benefits from generous holiday allowance, flexible working opportunities and a fun working environment. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future.