Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the finance software business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. The fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join us as we expand.
Compleat Software is a market-leading innovative provider of web-based Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice automation software to all business sizes and sectors. This solution eliminates paper and unites finance, procurement and budget holders - providing an accurate, real-time picture of company finances.
Our mission is to deliver advanced and affordable real-time financial, purchasing, invoicing and budget automation software that empowers budget holders and finance professionals, in any business globally, to make more informed and smarter spend decisions.
Although the role will vary from time to time, the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Manage and control the delivery of multiple concurrent internal projects of all sizes
- Devise delivery strategies that maximize project revenues, and consultancy utilization, minimize costs and ensure successful delivery of the project
- Manage the full project life-cycle from beginning to end
- Got to Market launches of products or new initiatives
- Coordinating with product teams on timings for readiness, marketing teams on collateral, videos etc.
- Ensure support teams and consultants are trained.
- Ensure the relevant infrastructure is in place to support all activities.
- Obtain stakeholder buy-in to project plans and customer commitment to maintaining timelines and momentum on progress
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all parties involved
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Work with the CEO and the Executive team to secure relevant resources to meet internal needs
- Supervise and motivate resources involved in project deliveries in a matrix-management structure to ensure quality and consistency
- Estimate and track project costs/resource utilization to complete implementations within acceptable budget tolerances
- Effectively and regularly communicate with all project stakeholders
- Manage expectations with both the internal and external stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within projects
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Ensure project acceptance criteria and invoicing milestones are understood and agreed upon by the customer throughout the project life cycle
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify and address issues, and devise contingency plans including assessments of delivery costs
- Ensure smooth transitions to business as usual at project completion
- Manage all financial aspects of the projects
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through regular communication, on and off-site.
- Document and communicate project lessons to support a culture of constant learning and improvement of Customer services
Compleat is a highly configurable and powerful Unified Spend Management platform comprising a Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) system with a range of supporting modules supporting property management, timesheets, employee expenses and e-Invoicing. We need team members with exceptional levels of technical and application understanding. The ability to learn fast along with the ability to work under pressure whilst managing intensive workloads is a must. This person also needs to easily adapt to a constantly changing environment. Some of our clients are the leaders in their field and we must be the leaders in ours.
The ideal candidates will have experience of working on multiple software implementation projects across various customers.
- Ability to understand and clarify customer requirements, and effectively communicate between technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong commercial awareness
- Flexibility; can alter plans to react to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Experience of working with Project Methodologies and experience of customizing methodologies to meet needs
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project and MS Excel Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly organized with an ability to manage time and execute tasks effectively within in a fast-moving high-pressure environment
- Ability to read communication styles of customers and other team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to resolve conflicts and address objections from customers and wider project teams Ability to negotiate and reach compromise to ensure project completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Able to travel across the UK is required including an occasional overnight stay
Previous exposure to Purchase to Pay (P2P) or ERP/accounting software would be highly advantageous
Ready To Apply?