Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the finance software business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. The fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join us as we expand.
Compleat Software is a market leading innovative provider of web-based Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice automation software to all business sizes and sectors. This solution eliminates paper and unites finance, procurement and budget holders - providing an accurate, real-time picture of company finances.
Our mission is to deliver advanced and affordable real-time financial, purchasing, invoicing and budget automation software that empowers budget holders and finance professionals, in any business globally, to make more informed and smarter spend decisions.
- First point of contact for employees on many HR related matters, handling these effectively or escalating as needed
- Main point of contact with internal payroll contact providing starter/leaver/changes information
- Working with the HR Manager to develop and implement HR best practises
- Administer all HR-related documentation
- Perform on boarding and off boarding and record management via our HR systems
- Generalist HR administration and project support when required
- To manage the recruitment administration process from recruitment advertising to on-boarding
- Accurate and timely administration and recordkeeping of all job campaigns and candidates
- Publish job adverts on job search websites
- Liaise with external recruiters where necessary to effectively recruit candidates
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Help coordinate the recruitment process from application through to offer
- To support the business with administrative support activities which underpin the successful running of the organisation
- Coordinating training for staff members and recording this on employee records
- Administration of all the company benefit schemes including Compleat’s Employee of the Month initiative
- Supporting the HR Manager and other managers in adhoc tasks
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to thrive working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Zoom.
What’s in it for you?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Not only is the company going places but we also offer to great benefits from generous holiday allowance, flexible working opportunities and a fun working environment. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Additional benefits include contributory pension + 25 days’ holiday per annum.
Ready To Apply?