Full Stack Software Developer
Compleat is looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer to join our fully virtual development team & build functional cloud-based software, primarily on the Azure platform.
Full-Stack Software Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. You’ll be developing new software, refactoring and assisting in the re-architecture of existing systems to keep them up to spec with new demands and emerging technology, and providing development support and DevOps assistance to our successful global cloud software rollout. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .Net Framework and Core, and Azure stack technology, to help us deploy high-quality cloud-based applications to a global market.
- Write clean, testable code using C#, with .Net Framework and Core
- Assist with development of technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .Net applications
- Review and refactor code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support developers in their work
- Recommend and execute improvements
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Proven track record as a .Net Developer
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge C# and Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of React advantageous
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and Git advantageous
- Familiarity or experience with Azure advantageous
- Knowledge of finance systems advantageous, but not essential
Ready to apply?