Compleat is a market-leading innovative provider of web-based Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice automation software to all business sizes and sectors. This solution eliminates paper and unites finance, procurement and budget holders - providing an accurate, real-time picture of company finances.
Our Mission is to deliver innovative an affordable real-time financial, purchasing, invoicing and budget automation software that empowers budget holders and finance professionals, in any business globally, to make more informed and smarter spend decisions.
Due to fantastic business growth, we are looking for a motivated, committed and dynamic individual to join our well-established e-Invoicing invoicing team.
About the role
Due to fantastic business growth we are looking for a motivated, committed and dynamic individual to join our well-established Customer Success team.
We are looking for a data-driven individual who will be pivotal in identifying and driving the necessary changes to maximize the efficiency and results in Customer Success.
You will work alongside the Customer Success Managers & report to the Head of Customer Success.
We’re looking for someone with discipline and energy to come in and support our mission to drive value into each interaction with our customers & partners.
- Support and document a Success strategy that will track and maximize the quality, efficiency, and performance of Customer Success alongside your HOCS
- Own the complete post-project customer journey, through targeted customer interactions
- Ensure you're capturing the right data, highlight risk and making recommendations
- Create value for customers by defining the desired business outcomes, and then building a Customer Success Plan with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable for driving high usage of Products and services within the customer base
- Understand & act on customer pain points through regular business reviews, tailored to each of your customers
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to be the voice of the customer & ultimately drive change through those interactions
- Become a trusted advisor for each of your customers, by always being a market expert & getting ahead of any potential risk/challenges
- Become a Complete product expert & ensure your customers are, through a defined contact strategy, kept up to speed with all product changes
What we’re looking for in our Customer Success Manager
- Proven experience in consultative customer-facing role, ideally within Tech or SaaS based company.
- Strategic thinker, account management, and strong commitment to customer success.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements – a self-starter
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
What’s in it for you?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Not only is the company going places, but we also offer to great benefits from generous holiday allowance, flexible working opportunities and a fun working environment. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future.
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience plus commission
Additional benefits include contributory pension plus 25 days holiday per annum
Ready to apply?