What does it take?
This person will be responsible for spearheading Compleat Software's marketing campaigns through HubSpot CRM technology to grow the customer base and build positive relationships. As the primary CRM expert this person will be tasked with maximizing utilization and efficiency with end users. Successful candidates should be analytical and strategic, with the ability to problem solve and communicate to peers and leadership.
The CRM specialist will conduct regular quality assurance surveys to determine utilization and use the findings to improve client outreach, engagement and retention. Ultimately, an outstanding CRM specialist will work closely with the Sales and marketing teams to ensure that all staff develop and preserves strong relationships with clients.
- Manage efficient and timely deployment of sales and marketing campaigns
- Track and report on the effectiveness of campaigns; set and monitor company approved KPI’s
- Develop, execute and optimize customer lifecycle strategies to maximize activation and retention
- Project Manage and laisse with key stakeholders
- Design and implement user adoption and utilization strategy
- Retrieve and collate critical data insights and present to leadership
- Populate weekly, monthly and/or ad-hoc reports
- Provide critical end user training and documentation
- Collect and share competitive industry trends and new technologies within the CRM space
- Other duties defined by marketing lead
- A bachelor’s degree in a marketing or business-related field.
- Extensive Hubspot CRM knowledge and utilization experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Team player with the ability to collaborate
- Maintain a curious and positive attitude with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Health, dental and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible hours
Ready to apply?