What does it take?
The primary role is to build and manage channel partners driving sales through the channel partners. As the channel partners are new to Compleat Software the Channel Director is expected to run the sales cycles, training the partner on managing the sales cycle of iCompleat. This role will also include direct sales. This is fast paced opportunity where we work as a team and the needs can change on a daily/weekly basis, adaptability is a key asset of this role as it will evolve.
- Manage the partner relationship with channel partners in the Eastern territory
- Recruit new partners, insure onboarding takes place and pipeline is built
- Assist Partners in marketing campaigns/webinars
- Achieve quota
- Ability to demo the iCompleat product
- Drive both channel sales and direct sales
- Engage in reviewing/building out needs analysis
- Maintain opportunities in HubSpot
- Working knowledge of ERP Software
- 10+ years experience
- Solid presentation skills
- Background in both channel and direct sales
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Addition consideration for:
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience with Sage, Microsoft and Netsuite ERPs
- Marketing background
- AP Automation background
Ready to apply?