What does it take?
The primary role is to build and manage channel partners, driving sales through the channel partners.
As the channel partners are new to Compleat Software, the Channel Manager is expected to run the sales cycles, training the partner on managing the sales cycle of iCompleat.
This is a fast-paced opportunity in a rapidly growing company, where we work as a team and the needs can change on a daily/weekly basis, adaptability is a key asset of this role as it will evolve.
- Manage the partner relationship with channel partners across the US
- Recruit new partners, ensure onboarding takes place and pipeline is built
- Assist Partners in marketing campaigns/webinars
- Achieve quota
- Deliver demonstrations of the iCompleat product to partners & partner prospects
- Drive sales through channel, supporting partners & Compleat's growth
- Engage in reviewing/building out initial needs & requirements
- Involvement in all aspects & stages of the sales cycle with channel partners
- Maintain opportunities in HubSpot
- Working knowledge of ERP Software
- 10+ years experience
- Solid presentation skills
- Background in both channel and direct sales
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Addition consideration for:
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience with Sage, Microsoft and Netsuite ERPs
- Marketing background
- AP Automation background
Ready to apply?