You must understand:
· Procurement Practices and Industry
· Purchase to Pay / Spend Management Software
· Procurement data and cost-saving
· Consultative selling
· Selling services and contracting
· Creative commercial deal structuring & pricing
· Data visualization and spend analysis
· Ongoing key relationship management.
· How the network they bring will be the start of their pipeline
· Understanding of the Education and UK Public Sector markets including frameworks and tendering practices.
- Enable the Compleat Procure team to achieve 200% growth year on year through the acquisition of new Procurement subscriptions and share of savings deals.
- Generate and develop a growing number of leads, prospects, and new clients for our Digital Procurement service.
- To work with our key teams and partners to facilitate the first project with each new win to hand over to delivery teams.
Flexible and self-motivated attitude.
Driven and ambitious person with a strong desire to succeed.
A logical approach to problem-solving and being proactive to prevent future occurrences.
Take ownership of workload and ensuring tasks are seen through to completion.
The ability to work remotely on a multitude of different projects concurrently whilst working with each to a defined conclusion in a given timescale.
Organization, project management, creative and leadership skills all helpful alongside experience and gravitas to give credibility in front of our prospects who are predominantly senior board/team leaders.
Competitive Salary plus commission as well as generous benefits package
Reporting into the VP of Business Development
This is a remote working role so must have adequate office space and internet signal to conduct camera on video calls for the majority of engagements.
Some travel/face-to-face meetings may be required in the future however the role will still be predominantly home-based.
Ready to apply?