This is a serious question. The paper invoice has been the primary document in all commercial interaction for centuries, its importance instilled into every...
A fully implemented Purchase to Pay (or Procure to Pay) solution tightly integrated into your accounting / ERP software revolutionises the way a business trades.
There is always a natural tendency to look to your accounting / ERP provider and their resellers for a point solution that deals with aspects of P2P such as purchase invoice approvals and purchase order automation. Whilst they may address today’s recognised problem, they become a dead end and a barrier to full automation.
Purchase to Pay Modules Overview with fully automated workflow approvals
- Purchase order automation and receipting
- Document Management
- Accounting / ERP Integration
- Contract Management
- Supplier management
- Purchase invoice approvals
- Automated Budget Control
- Catalogues and category management
- E-Sourcing, Tendering and e-Auctions
- Dashboards and Reporting
Employee Expenses with fully automated workflow approvals
- Simple capture of expense claim
- Automated VAT coding
- Receipt image capture and reconciliation
- HMRC legislation validation / returns
- Travel Agent website integration
- Comprehensive dashboards and reporting
- Automated general ledger coding
- Corporate expense policy validation
- Corporate credit card capture & processing
- Pre-travel approval process
- Simple approval process from any device
Compleat is a modular “browser” application that enables each customer to focus on the immediate issue at hand, offering a comprehensive and competitively priced alternative to a “pain point” solution.
The difference is that Compleat is the first step of a strategic automation journey that you can undertake at your leisure, where each step builds on the last to increase sophistication, productivity and the savings that can be achieved.
One thing is clear, the entire global market is working hard to automate the entire procure to pay cycle, removing the costs and frustrations of paper to deliver a seamless and transparent purchase to pay process. It is going to affect every business during the next five years. Compleat P2P ensures your business can maximise the benefits available and be recognised by employees and suppliers alike as a leader.